Bethel Evangelistic And Rehabilitation Centre......
...is an Indian Christian National Non-Governmental Organization (Non-Profit Charity) in existence for the last 35 years, fully dedicated to take the unconditional love and service to the poor and oppressed, to relieve suffering and despair. Bethel is a Properly registered society, tax-exempted and F.C.R.A,(licensed to Receive Foreign contribution) Certified by the "Government of India to function as a Social Service and Educational Organization. Our services is provided to all; irrespective of ones, creed, colour and community attachments.
Our work is made possible by the generosity of individuals who have a heart to help and hope to those who need it most.
Bethel is a small organization, totally dependent upon the generosity of the living God. By Faith and by Prayer we ask our heavenly father to meet all the needs of our mission and ministry work. We do not have sufficient man power and modern technical tools and expertise to create videos, advertisements and other attractive posters to "draw the attention of people" and their donations. We let the Holy Spirit to do this for us. We expect God's people who Pray, walk in the Holy Spirit and know the "Great Commission Command of our Lord Jesus to consider partnership with our ministry. We have learned from experience that trusting in people will bring us to eternal pain.
We serve a living christ and His service can be directly taken to people who are in desperate needs. "I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty you gave me drink, I was naked and you provided me dress, I was in prison and you visit me, and I was a stranger and you took me in to your homes" (Mathew.25:35)
Well there will be legitimately confusing and overwhelming to choose, which charity does the most good work. And you will be also under pressure to know if your donations sent reach to the right work and reach where you intend it to reach. It's true that there are some bad examples that spoil the bunch; there are many charities who do tremendous service that are changing lives and touching hearts with your generous donations. AND CERTAINLY BETHEL IS ONE OF SUCH ORGANIZATION, "trustworthy", organization faithful before God and Before men.
God's word says , " Who so ever is kind to the poor lendeth to the Lord. for He will reward them to what they have done" (Proverbs. 19:17)
What do we do? 1. We serve the poorest of the poor widows who live in underdeveloped remote villages and help them to eradicate poverty by self sustaining projects by providing a "start up cost" of their 'Self Help" projects. We provide up to 500$ /per project /per a widow. Per year we would like to help 10 widows.
2. We provide "Free school and college" fees to deserving poor children from villages . Some study in English (Medium) schools and colleges and the fee is very high and we pay 500_Euro per student and if his/her sponsors support more it will go to them.
3. We provide "care giving, food, medical care (we do not run a home for the aged), warm blankets, warm clothing, fruit and food wear to elderly citizens who are weak physically, and are less cared. We spend 1000 Euro in a year and the demand is more .
4. We respond to "Disaster relief": Last year we provided relief to 40 families our relief supplies worth 125,000 INR. And during this "Covid-19, we have already provided relief to 20 families and this is still going on.
5. We provide support to "Indigenous pastors and evangelists as the Lord provides funds. We have trained several of them.
6. We distribute free Bibles in Vernacular languages to church believers who are new to church.
7. We conduct "Summer Camps" for children and young people and reach nearly 3000 of them every year.
8. I am involved in "itinerary" preaching ministry , teaching the word of God in new churches slowly and clearly.
9. We are involved in Prayer Ministry; interceding for "the body of christ" and for the Lost world.
And so, as the Director of this Charity and as the Servant of the Living God, I appeal to you to kindly pray for us and if the LORD would lead you to support us, please contact me at;- email@example.com. I will furnish full details you may ask for.
Rev. T. Arvind Mohan Dass,
Donate Liberally To
Operation corona pandemic-2020
Our sincere prayers goes to all families who lost their loved ones, tragically and quiet unexpectedly. We cry out to God for those who are battling in hospitals. We also pray for all agencies who are fighting this dreaded virus. It's our obligation for the sake of our family members, our kids and infants and for the welfare of our neighbors and community; to stay in our homes and use our time wisely and always remembering the suffering people.
Total Lock Down:-